It's a little know fact that the Haiku was indeed not a haute arte, but rather a poetry for the everyday. With this in mind we have created a blog for poetry about any normal thing save love, death, and teabagging

Thursday

Old Friends

I taunt Nick again;
I grin, he weeps and sleeps,
Colic or frolic?


This a haiku I wrote for one of my dear/close/old/great friends "Nick", he was so taken by it he posted it on his own website, www.kidaz.blogspot.com, I've since begun litigation against him for doing so. After the court case, I'm sure we'll be back to being friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger njm said...

my lawyer says you are to cease and desist mentioning me at all, but rubbing one out to me is always a crowdpleaser

9:18 AM

 
Blogger njm said...

my lawyer says you are to cease and desist mentioning me at all, but rubbing one out to me is always a crowdpleaser

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home